Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm So Lonely

Most of the time I would lead a solitary life. I would see Prince Charming in the mornings where I would make his mornings filled with sorrow and sadness. I would then take a 35 minute drive to my first job. The drive would sometimes be filled with Lady Gaga songs from my CD player, then the new Eminem CD.

Both soundtracks to my mornings gave me a weird sense of security. Like they knew exactly what I was going through. Gaga was some strange mix of Halloween and freak that seemed to echo inside the place where my soul used to be: "That {girl} is a Monster! That girl is a Monster! She ate her heart. She ate-ate-ate her heart. Work ate her heart. She ate-ate-ate her heart out!"

Eminem always raps about sadness and hate and women being sluts.... That definitely gave me some anger and violence to draw into my mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment